Prof. Ian Dowman (UCL, one of former ISPRS president) says in GIM International July 2010 issue: ... There’s a danger that people, institutions and organizations are using data without understanding how they were acquired, or explaining wrongly… …And I tend to think that, at least from a UK perspective, more young people are going to university, but not choosing the difficult studies involving mathematics and science.
So GeoEtrim has been started to be developed by such a motivation.
- Visit YouTube channel of GeoEtrim to watch all videos.
- Watch the presentation in Youtube for the paper GeoEtrim, SharpQ and Epix: Trio of Tools for Geospatial Image Analysis by Hüseyin Topan, Mustafa Özendi, Ali Cam and Murat Oruç.
The list below is only related to GeoEtrim. If you want to read other publications related to a specific tool, please visit their pages.
- GeoEtrim: Geospatial Evaluation and Training of Images, Hüseyin TOPAN, 5th International Conference on Recent Advances in Space Technologies (RAST 2011), 9-11 June 2011, Istanbul, pp: 142-147.
- Invited paper – Optik Uydu Görüntülerinden Konuma Bağlı Bilgi Üretimi ve Doğruluk Değerlendirmesi, Hüseyin TOPAN, Murat ORUÇ, Mustafa ÖZENDİ, Ali CAM, Yer Gözlem Uydu Teknolojileri ve Veri Kıymetlendirme Çalıştayı, 19-20 Mart 2014, Ankara.
- GeoEtrim, SharpQ and Epix: Trio of Tools for Geospatial Image Analysis, Hüseyin Topan, Mustafa Özendi, Ali Cam and Murat Oruç, International Archieves of Photogrammetry Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciencies, Vol. XL-7: 189-194, in ISPRS TC-VII Mid-term Symposium, hematic Processing, Modeling and Analysis of Remotely Sensed Data, 29 September – 2 October 2014, İstanbul, DOI: 10.5194/isprsarchives-XL-7-189-2014.
- GeoEtrim 2018 C# Sürümü: Görüntü Temelli Konum Bilgisi Üretimi için Yazılım Geliştirilmesi, Yunus Emre Elkar, Hüseyin Topan, VII. Uzaktan Algılama ve Coğrafi Bilgi Sistemleri Sempozyumu (VII. UZAL-CBS 2018), 18-21 Eylül 2018, Eskişehir, 10 syf. Watch in Youtube.